The Mindful Life Program - The Phoenix Reiki and Wellness team are excited to offer this special Mindful Living Program to support deeper balance and a happier, healthier life! The program consists of several modules each addressing different aspects of life. Participants can take one or any combination of modules, receive 10% off for each addition module you participate in after the first one. The modules include:
1. Mindful Movement (any one of these counts as a module for the multiple module discount):
- Qigong Classes hosted by Sarah Karp, MQT, every Thursday evening in June from 7:00 - 8:00
- Physical Fitness Coaching with Tracey Mahanti, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, starts May 18th 10:30 - 12:00
2. Mindful Eating and Vegan Cooking Class with Sarah Karp, MQT - Friday July 26th from 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
3. Mindful Presence and Stress Management with Anne-Marie Revello, CRMT, Sarah Karp, MQT and Tracey Mahanti, ACE Certified Personal Trainer. Saturday September 7th 1:00 – 4:00.
4. The Mindful Home with Anne-Marie Revello, CRMT, Saturday September 21st from 1:00 – 4:00 and a follow up meeting to discuss questions, challenges, sharing of the journey and additional techniques Saturday October 12th from 1:00 – 3:30.
To read about each of the practitioners click here
Mindful Presence and Stress Management Saturday September 7th 1:00 – 4:00 with Anne-Marie Revello, CRMT, Sarah Karp, MQTand Tracey Mahanti, ACE Certified Personal Trainer. In this workshop you'll learn how to exercise and have fun, techniques for healthy restorative sleep, meditation and mindfulness techniques. You'll leave with a host of new tools to help manage stress and increase focus and tranquility.
Cost - $50 per person
The Mindful Home – Benefits and Techniques for Clutter Clearing and Minimalism, two meetings Saturday September 21st from 1:00 – 4:00 and Saturday October 12th from 1:00 – 3:30 with Anne-Marie Revello, CRMT
Our homes are outward representations of ourselves, decluttering and clearing them can support our root chakra, help energy flow in a healthy way and make our time spent at home much more enjoyable. A clear and organized home is supportive of accomplishing our goals and releasing our emotional clutter as we release our physical clutter.
Benefits and Techniques for Clutter Clearing and Minimalism consists of an initial workshop and a follow up meeting. The workshop is . Each participant will leave with a detailed plan after the first meeting as well as an individual home reading and energy clearing suggestions from Anne-Marie.
After these gatherings you will have a specific plan of action for organizing and clearing your home and should be well on your way to releasing that which doesn’t serve you any longer. You’ll also have a plan in place to slowly integrate a minimalist lifestyle to keep your space clear and support the environment.
Cost - $90 (covers both classes)